Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 2 November 2015

September / October Favourites | YouTube

Heyyyyy! As promised on Twitter here is my latest 'monthly' favourites YouTube video of alllll the pretty, fun and cool things I've been loving lately. It started out as a September favourites and then, as with most months, I realised I haven't switched anything out in October really so this video covers my favourites from both September and October. Click here to watch the video!


Hopefully it'll give you some shopping ideas for this season! I don't do these every month but as we get closer to the holidays I do like to switch up my look more, (more red, more sparkles, more festive films etc.) so I'm sure I'll have another, more festive favourites video out at the end of this month too! I hope you enjoy, remember to watch in HD for best quality and if you like my video, please do go ahead and subscribe to my channel so that you don't miss the next one!

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!

Follow on Bloglovin

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig