Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 13 April 2017

Spring Fashion Affordable Luxury Picks

In the words of will.i.am and Cody Wise, it's ma birthday and imma spend ma money, honey. Okay, so I may have paraphrased a bit but yes, Monday is the big day and what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't share with you all of the goodies that I currently have my eye on? In the spirit of the new season I'm sure I'm not the only one who's feeling a bit spendy, so here are some affordable spring shopping suggestions I think you'll love too.
Everything on this list comes in at under £150 - a bigger budget than we usually deal with here on Jade With Envy but, hey, let's not forget that this isn't your every day purchase we're talking about. It's ma birthday.



Okay so details, details, we've talked about the when so let's get down to the who, what, where and most importantly, why.

Let's start with the Kurt Geiger Kensington because it's been all over my Twitter lately - #guilty. It's only just occurred to me as I write this that this bag is red and I hardly ever wear red but it's such a piece of art I barely noticed! I looooove this statement bag and feel that it would be the perfect piece to elevate a crisp white ruffle shirt and mid wash skinny jeans combo this spring and summer. I'm not usually one for buying statement pieces because I feel like it's easy for them to become overplayed unless you have a wardrobe the size of a Kardashian's but this one's an exception. It's so stunning I feel like I'll appreciate it just as much when it's on a 'time out' on display somewhere nice in my room as much as when it's on my arm.

What's a beautiful bag without a fabulous purse to go inside it? The Kurt Geiger Lambskin Wallet is a steal at under £100. The mink colour is so pretty for spring and it's made of buttery soft lambskin leather - the same kind they use on the most coveted Chanel bags. Enough said.

Speaking of Chanel, when I was doing my monthly browse of the Zara online store, I couldn't help but stop at these Zara Fabric Plimsolls. With their tweed-looking fabric they really remind me of a classic Chanel jacket but I love how the sneaker shape and diamante details keep them modern. I think it may be time to retire my kicked out Converse and make an upgrade.

You can't have cool shoes without a cool watch which is where the beautifully blacked-out Rosefield's The Tribeca comes in. Faithfully devoted to my gold Michael Kors watch for the last five years, there have been a few times when I've wanted something more subtle and have ended up borrowing from the boyf. I think it's time I finally commit to one of my own. I'm sure he will agree which I why I know who I'm asking to get me this bad boy.

Sticking with the jewellery theme, the Monica Vinader Fiji Friendship Bracelet has been on my birthday wish list for years. Literally - I have the old phone and Filofax notes to prove it. Never one to rush into a purchase, I always dismissed the idea in favour of something more sensible for £125 but I say that if you can't forget it then you need to have it and I've think I've lusted after this long enough to know the cost per wear will make it more than justifiable.

To offset all of that gold jewellery, I've realised that I need to show my silver jewellery a little love too. I don't often reach for silver but when I do I really enjoy wearing my Pandora bracelet. It's burgundy leather with silver and pink beads so I've decided to stick with that theme going forward maybe with a bit of gold thrown in in the future so I can wear it with my watches (a girl can dream!). These Pandora Glass Beads would make lovely additions to my collection so they're next on my list.

Back to bags because who are we kidding? Straying from those wasn't going to last long was it? Whilst I was having a good old browse of the Kurt Geiger website I stumbled across the Opal Stud XBody Bag which, to me, is the epitome of pretty. Again, it's in that gorgeous mink pink shade of theirs and it's the perfect size to go between day and night. I'm, of course, also a sucker for all that sumptuous gold detailing.

You may at this point be starting to suspect that this post is sponsored by Kurt Geiger but it's honestly not. Ever since snapping up their Aurelie bag in the sale last year, I've been obsessing over what I can get next from them. Not only are their designer bags affordable, stylish and well made but you don't see them on every other person which is rather refreshing (so don't go telling all your best friends about them, 'kay? This is strictly for our club only). So, that being said, the pièce de résistance for me is their Britt Tote Bag at £129. It may look subtle, some might say boring even, but imagine it worn open with a bright fluffy round bag charm on the front. It has the structure of an Hermes Kelly coupled with the soft and supple buttery leather of a Fendi Peekaboo. Secretly I see it as a cross between the two. 

Just as cool shoes need a cool watch, a great bag needs Gucci-esque shoes. The ASOS Oma Loafers with their neutral floral print and gold buckle scream Gucci and would make the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe. Paired with the right outfit, who would guess they were just £35?

And finally, after all this shopping I'm sure I'll be in need of a good night's sleep which is where this regal Satin PJ Set from Boohoo comes in. Complete with a coordinating 'Do Not Disturb' sleep mask because beauty sleep is essential, especially now I'm turning another year wiser... Okay, so maybe I'm dreaming if I think I'm going to get all of these things but dreaming or not I'll still need some nice PJs!

I hope that this post has given you some fun spring and summer shopping inspo for next time you want to treat yourself to something special. Is there anything that you particularly have your eye on this season? If so, let us all know in the comments below! 

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!

Follow on Bloglovin

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook | Snapchat: missjadefraser

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig