Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 25 April 2017

VLOG: Blogger Events & Birthday Celebrations

Hey, have you seen the new vlog I put up?! This is a collective vlog of some various blogger events I've been to recently as well as some birthday celebrations at my favourite restaurant. Hopefully it will give you a bit more of an insight into some of the posts I've shared here, after all there's only so much that you can share in a photo. 



I'm trying to get up two YouTube videos as a week, every Wednesday and Sunday as well as at least two blog posts per week so keep checking back, or better yet, subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you never miss a video!
Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!

Follow on Bloglovin

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook | Snapchat: missjadefraser

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig