Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 22 November 2012

A Fleeting Meeting! | Outfit


Hello my lovelies! This is what I wore to a job interview today. This is much more fun than anything that I would normally wear to a regular interview but it was more like a meeting to discuss the company's goals and if I'd be the right fit. It was with a very innovative and current media related company so I didn't want to wear anything too stuffy and conservative. It was fun to get to show my style, this is my ideal interview outfit; smart looking yet young, fun and stylish!


It think it went really well. I love that it was relaxed and not overly formal, it made it much easier to get my personality and work ethics across without being under pressure to think of fancy ways to word simple things.

 I took quite a few outfit photos from this post, not sure why, just because I like the outfit so much I think! Do you think there's too many? Hope not! Let me know in the comments!

Blazer: Zara, Shirt: Primark, Tie: Marks and Spencer (borrowed from the boyfriend!),
Leather leggings: Zara, Boots: FFP (mens), Watch: Michael Kors style MK128 (full post on this here!)

I literally (yes I do mean literally) don't know what I'd do without these good old leggings!


Trying to appear pensive!





I can't do too may serious faces I get self conscious!
I'm not sure what is it about this outfit that I love so much... I think apart from the masculine style
I think it's the simple colours and the clean lines... (excuse the little pullies - annoying!)

Did my makeup on the train today!


Not terrible huh?
Eyeshadows: MAC Amber Lights and Mac pigment in Burnt Burgundy, Lips: Revlon Black Cherry Lipstick
My absolute favourite eyeshadow combination. I need to reshape my eyebrows though! 

My new baby; Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Damier Ebene canvas - expect a full post on this soon!
My Zara coat, love it! Not warm enough for English winter though and it creases super fast!
All snuggled up! Scarf is from Uniqlo
Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!

Will keep you posted!

x Jade x 
If you like my posts you can follow me by clicking 'join this site' on the left!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig