Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Saturday, 17 November 2012

Pulled: Siren Cardigans | Fashion

I've decided to start a new feature where I pull items from my wardrobe that I love and shout about them here. First up are these super cool cardigans by the brand Siren. I've had them for a couple of years now and I still think that they're gorgeous! 


It's really hard to capture the detail on camera but I've tried to get some close-ups below. 
I love how the pretty graphics on the back mix gothic elements like skulls and skeletons with girly things like sequins, glitter and leopard print. They're really detailed and edgy in the back and then subtle and girly in the front where they have glittery pockets and edging. The quality is great as they still show no signs of wearing after years but they're quite thin so I need to buy a long coat to wear over them during these freezing winter months as they hang below all of my casual jackets at the minute and look a bit awkward!


I love them and want ten more! They're super easy to style and all the detail means you don't have to accessorise much; chuck them over a cami and leggings with a big scarf and you're done! They do short cardigans too, you can get them here: http://www.sirenlondon.com/collections/cardigans

x Jade x

If you like my posts you can follow me by clicking here!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig