Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Saturday, 10 November 2012

Date Night Outfit | Outfit

After browsing some really cool blogs and tumblers this week like Kenza's and Allegra's I decided to get a little more adventurous so despite it being October I whipped out my D&G shorts and layered up with some tights and booties.



I wore this outfit to the cinema which is a little walk away but luckily tonight was a warm night so it was the perfect outfit for the occasion, just warm enough! I felt a bit Lara Croft in the black top and khaki shorts so I smartened it up a bit with this trench coat from Zara and a scarf worn long for a preppy finish.




I'll upload the ootd video for this outfit on my YouTube channel next week!

If you like my posts you can follow me by clicking here!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig