Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 16 November 2012

Gifts from China! | Haul

My lovely lovely friend Teeon went to China recently and brought me back so many amazing goodies!! It was so unexpected and sweet of her and the things are so pretty I just had to share them with you guys.


Along the top there are some face masks which honestly come in such pretty packaging that I kind of don't want to open them! The two on the right are sooo cute and the scents sound delicious; Macaroon and Chocolate Truffle - yum.

She also got me another EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet as she knows I absolutely LOVE the last one which she got me which was the Summer Fruits scented one. You may have seen me mention it in my 10 products I would repurchase video. I can't get enough of those balms, not only are they super duper cute with their little egg shape but they are genuinely 100% the most moisturising lip balms I have ever tried plus they seem to last aaaages which is great. The only downfall is that you can't get them here in the UK as far as I know so it's really great that she picked another one up for me! She also got me an EOS hand lotion which also comes in super cute egg-shaped packaging. I haven't tried it yet but given that the lip balm is so good I have high hopes for it. The last thing she got me is the funky lipstick holder which I thought was a coin purse lol! It's a great idea as I always like to have a few lipstick options in my bag but hate having things floating around in there so it's nice to have something cute to carry them in that also has a handy mirror attached. I'm so grateful for all of these little treats! They look really cute and I can't wait to use them all. Thanks a million Tee you're so sweet!!! xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig