Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 20 October 2014

Blue Monday | Mani Monday Nails

These are the nails I'm rocking this week. Electric blue, one of my absolute favourite colours. There's just something so deliciously rich about it, I love it! 

Bracelet: Made by Jade // Nails: Barry M: Cobalt Blue

This is a sneak peek shot from a monochrome outfit look we shot on Sunday. I added the blue nails for a pop of colour so that the outfit wouldn't look so flat. The rest of the pictures of this outfit will go up on Sunday. I've decided that on Sundays my outfit posts will go up and on Mondays I'll do these 'mani' posts as I love refreshing my nail polish and creating fun, nail art designs too. I've spent the entire day today going through my photo library and finally planning in all of the photos and videos I've taken over the past god-knows-how-many months. I've planned out all of my blog posts and YouTube videos for the next two weeks now. There'll be something new up every day so keep checking back! 

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig