Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 19 October 2014

I'm Back!

Hello hello hello! Long time no blog...

I thought it was about time that I update here and explain my recent absence. Clearly I have not been abducted, nor have I completely abandoned my blog. Quite the opposite in fact. This week, after much deliberation, contemplation and general frustration, I finally gave up my full-time job to focus more on blogging and I couldn't be more excited!!!


I have an ever-growing list of ideas for blog posts and YouTube videos from outfits, lookbooks and hair and makeup tutorials to delicious recipes and cool DIY decor, but I was always too exhausted from work to get around to them all. Now that I'm switching to freelance work, I'll be able to make my own hours meaning more time to focus on all of the above. Not to mention that I'll be able to spend more time making jewellery and accessories for my online store madebyjade.co.uk - I can't wait!!

All this to say - keep watching this space! I hope that you start to notice that I'll be posting much more frequently both here and on my YouTube Channel from now on. Onwards and upwards!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig