Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

My September Favourites | YouTube


Hey, hey, heyyy! I just uploaded the first of many new videos on my YouTube channel. This one is my September Favourites video in which I'm showing some of my favourite fashion, beauty and other miscellaneous products I was using throughout the month of September. Click the play button below to check it out and, if you like it, you can subscribe for free to my YouTube channel so that you never miss a video! Just click this link here: Subscribe.



 As I mention in the video, the footage is ever so slightly out of focus as I had to set it up alone. Frustratingly, when I'm filming the screen I look into on my camera is sometimes too small to show if it's not 100% focused. So I can film an entire video without realising - fun times! Well, now I know for next time! Luckily it's not too bad. Remember to watch in HD for the best quality. You can select HD by clicking the little cog icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Thank you so much for watching!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig