Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 27 October 2014

Orange is the New Black | Mani Monday

With Halloween just a few days away, I decided that today's Mani Monday post should fit the theme. These nails are actually from a party nails post I did a couple of years ago, but I think the orange colour is also perfect for any Halloween parties you might have this weekend.

Colours: Fluro' Orange, Disco Heaven and Ibiza Mix by Models Own

I loooove mixing up different shades and textures of nail polish for a carefree look for the weekend. So that's nails sorted but I've yet to decide what I'm actually going to dress up as on Friday... 
I plan to mull it over on the treadmill this afternoon. I often like to allocate my gym time to planning things like my blog posts outfits and YouTube video topics as it's a good use of the time and the distraction and makes the workout go faster!

I'll be sharing various Halloween ideas this week from quick and fun costume ideas to cool DIY decor and freakish recipes, starting with a celebrity inspired costume post this afternoon, so keep checking back! 

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig