Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Last Orders on Friday! | Made by Jade

Hi all, I just thought I'd remind you on here that if you'd like to order anything from my accessories store, Made by Jade, for Christmas then last orders are Friday at midnight! This gives me enough time to make everything and get it posted out to you to arrive in time for the big day! 


Remember that we do extra pretty gift wrapping too and would be happy to include a message with your items if you wanted to have a gift to sent straight to a loved one. There's 20% off everything at the moment and we're offering free UK delivery. We ship internationally so if you'd like to place an overseas order just email me at info@madebyjade.co.uk for an international shipping quote. And, of course, if you want to order something after Christmas we'll be ready and waiting then too! Happy shopping! -->> www.madebyjade.co.uk


x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig