Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 8 December 2014

Mani Monday | Festive Nails


I'd hate to become one of those people who's is overusing that 'c' word thing this month but as we are in the, shall we say, 'festive' period I thought I'd share a festive nail post today!


Since I love hair and makeup so much I've been inviting my friends over for cake and giggles so that I can practise some looks on them and this is a manicure I did for my friend Eleanor. 
It was a tad rushed as she had to speed off somewhere but I hope that you can get the gist of it. Burgundy is so fun for a sophisticated evening look and I love dark colours on shorter length nails. A few gold sprinkles on the ring finger add the perfect touch of glamour to the look without being too gaudy - perfect for party season!


Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with the bloglovin' button (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar! -->>

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

2 comments

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig