Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 28 November 2014

Black Friday | Outfit

Hello hello! Here's another outfit post for you, this time a dramatic evening look I wore to dinner and drinks in central London. 

Despite my love of being matchy-matchy, I actually don't often wear all-black although I do love the look, especially now that it's winter. It goes so well with dark lipsticks and eyeshadow, which you know from this post that I'm loving this season. More picture after the jump!



This trench coat is so dramatic because it's super long so I decided to make the most of that and go for a moody, gothic chic look that really emphasised the beauty of it. 


The trench didn't come with  a belt and I didn't want to button it as I wanted the layers underneath to show through so I added a pop of print with this skinny belt to synch my waist and give me shape. I tied the belt instead of buckling it so that the end would hang down for extra dimension.


I will never tire of these Jeffrey Campbell rip-off 'inspired' boots I bought from eBay years ago although they are a b***h to wear haha! My feet were hurting by the time I got off the tube in central London at the beginning of the night but I was prepared and had my black Nike Air Max in my backpack so I switched them after dinner!


I loooove the combination of black and gold together and I thought this reddish/pink nail polish stood out nicely against all that black.


I think my favourite part of this whole look, and what really pulls it together, is the dark but subtle makeup. I went for  a bold brow, smoky eye and deep burgundy lipstick. I made the smokey eye quite soft and blotted the lipstick on a tissue quite a lot so that it was more of a stain as I wanted the gothic effect to look a bit more organic. Also, as the outfit was such a statement I also didn't want to overdo it with overly bold makeup. I hope you like the look!

I've been so busy today promoting the Black Friday sale on my accessories website. We've offering 20% OFF everything on the site until midnight of Monday AND our usual Free UK Delivery!! You can shop the sale here! -->> http://www.madebyjade.co.uk. Right, I'm off to eat a curry and watch I'm a Celebrity - tarrah! xx

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with the bloglovin' button (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar! -->>

Follow on Bloglovin


Share:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much doll and I'm so glad you like my post!! :) xx

      Delete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig