Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 19 November 2014

I've Been A Busy Bee!

Hello, hello! I'm sorry that things have slowed down here a bit in the last couple of weeks. I've been really focused on creating new products for my online accessories web store, Made by Jade, and updating the website ready for the Christmas rush! 



Most of the new products are up now which means that I can back to doing what I love most - blogging! I'm so excited about our new products. We've added some new luxe leather dog collars, engraved heart tag bracelets and a new Express Shop where you can get some ready made phone cases if you just can't wait for a design-your-own one. 

All of the pieces are handmade by me and my mum :). Here are some of my favourite pieces on the site right now...


My mum made this glitter snow globe of a teddy bear fallen over in the snow. I just love his shocked expression - bless him! On the other side his red scarf is blowing in the wind, it's so cute. I sort of want to keep him for myself but we only made one - better not!


I keep seeing these fluffy phone and bag charms everywhere so I decided to make some from the site. This one plugs into the earphone jack of your phone and stops dust getting in there when you're not using it which can stop it from working. They come in ten pretty colours here. I've also made bigger ones that double as handbag charms/key rings but I need to photograph then so I will put those ones up on the site tomorrow. I have a bright blue one on my bag at the moment and I am obsessed with it!!!


These engraved tag bracelets are Limited Edition as I could only source a small amount of this micro link chain to create them. There are just two pearl (nude) leather and two black ones left. They wrap around twice and come with this heart tag that you can engrave any name or message on so they make the most beautiful gifts.


Contrary to belief we do get orders from guys every now and then! Our Custom Cases are probably the most fun thing to create as people ask for lots of different things on them so it gets our creative juices flowing. This fast food cover it definitely one of my favourites. Just looking at that bacon genuinely makes me hungry!



From my favourite thing to make to my least - dog collars! Haha, only joking. I do love them because, like our Luxe Links, they're inspired by Chanel handbags and so are very chic unlike many tacky dog collars you see around. They are trickier to create because the poppers need to be super sturdy so fixing them in the leather takes a while but I am really proud of how these have turned out. I played with the design for days trying to make it adjustable so that it could grow with a puppy and finally I worked it out! They're custom engraved on both side so if you're dog ever gets lost they can be safely returned to you - in style! We're just working on some stylish matching leads now ;).

 As you can see, we only use the best quality leather and materials and take a lot of care in every piece that we make. We've worked really hard to get everything together in time for Christmas so please do spread the word and think of us when you're making your gift list! We're also offering Free UK delivery on everything on the site so you can pick up things for as little as £7! We do ship internationally too, just email us a info@madebyjade.co.uk for a shipping quote. 

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig