Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

OOTD Jumpers and Jewels | YouTube

Hey! I found this Outfit of the Day video from summer which I never got around to posting so I thought it'd be nice to share it now. The A/C in my old office was always blasting cold in the summer so it's actually a rathe warm outfit that would be great for this time of year. Remember to watch in HD but clicking the cog in the bottom right corner of the video and, if you like it, why not subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you never miss a video? It's free and just takes one click here!



More details shots after the jump!

Bracelets (left to right): Made by Jade here // Tiffany & Co. // Primark
Nails: China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint (mint green) // OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air (glitter)
Necklace: H&M
I love having wavy hair!

I hope you enjoy this video! I forgot how easy these are to film, especially now that I'm at home during the day when the lighting is good, so I plan on doing lots more of these this season. Watch this space!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig