Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 21 November 2014

Hurrah! Autumn Collective Haul Video | YouTube

Hurrah! After some technical issues last night (need to get an external hard drive stat, 6,000+ photos clogging up my macbook memory is not okay!) I have finally managed to get my latest YouTube video to upload - woohoo!



This one is a 'collective' autumn haul video meaning it's a bunch of stuff that I have picked up over the last month or so ready for autumn. Link after the jump -->>


As always remember to click the cog (bottom right) to watch in the best HD quality and, if you like the video, pretty please perhaps give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel for free here so that you never miss a video!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with the bloglovin' button (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar! -->>

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig