Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Wednesday Wishlist: Christmas Edition! | Wishlist

Hello! I want to start a Wednesday Wishlist series where I share with you all of the pretty, pretty things I come across while window shopping online (and then inevitably immediately forget about). That way at least if I can't buy them all, some of you can!

(Clockwise from top left) Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Perfume: here // Chunky Chelsea Boots: here // Ted Baker Bikini Top: here // Jewelled Flat Shoes: here // Nike Free Runs: here // Monica Vinader Fiji Bracelet: here // Leather Converse in Black/White: here // Kindle: here

 This week's picks are a mix of bits I've got on my Christmas shopping list this year. Some old ones I've wanted for years and some newer pieces I've seen whilst browsing recently.  A few of them are a tad ambitious *cough* £175 bracelet *cough*, but hey, there's always the January sales right? So here's a quick rundown of why I've got my eye on these pieces this season -->>
First, the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. This is a lighter, sweeter, girlier version of the original Chance perfume and my all time favourite fragrance with my second favourite being the original Chance and my third Britney Spears' Fantasy, haha. What can I say? I like a mix of high end and high street... Next, I have been obsessed with chunky chelsea boots since summer. I love the grungy look and I like to think that the platform means that, fingers crossed, they won't be as tough on the old feet as they look. I'm going on holiday to Mexico in January and finding flattering swimwear is always a struggle, especially at this time of year. This bikini top from Ted Baker not only has a pretty print but is also padded for us small-chested ladies - hurrah! At £39 it's not the cheapest but worth it I think for a bikini top I'll actually want to keep.

I'm sad to say that I'm finding heels more of a pain this season so I always like to have a dressy pair of flat shoes that I can wear both to meeting and on nights out, when I want to give my feet a break without compromising on the glam factor. I think these jewelled ones from New Look would do the trick nicely. On the other end of the scale, I looove trendy trainers for more casual days and a pair of Free Runs would make a nice alternative to my Air Max's when I want a sleeker look. I also desperately need new gym trainers so these would be great all-rounders. The aforementioned Monica Vinader bracelet is a bit of a fantasy pick and has been on my Christmas wish list for years. Admittedly I can always think of something better to spend £175 on so I've never purchased it but I like to keep it on my wish lists just to remind that it exists, in case I ever win the lottery! FYI if you're feeling flush they come in loads of colour combinations, with some coming in significantly cheaper than this one. I just happened to gravitate towards the most expensive one, of course.

When I was a teenager I used to kind of (half-heartedly) collect converse and I have about 8 pairs knocking around somewhere. However, most of them are hi tops and this season's Pinterest browsing has me craving a low pair of leathers that I can wear with ripped boyfriend jeans, a loose tee, a beanie hat and a woollen coat this winter and then with short-shorts and muscle tees in the summer/on holiday. Gimme gimme gimme! Last, but certainly not least, after years of convincing myself that I don't want a Kindle because it's far more satisfying to have a shelf full of tangible books, I have decided that I definitely want a kindle. Mostly because it's far less satisfying to regularly crush the contents of my handbag by shoving a 1 1/2 inch thick novel into it on the off-chance that I might fancy reading on the tube which I basically, pretty much, never end up feeling like doing. Except for that one time that I don't bring the book... I figure it's time I cut my losses and get one, especially as I have that long holiday coming up and the extra shoes vs. extra books suitcase packing dilemma is way more than I can handle right now.

So that's it! I hope this gives you some ideas of what to ask for this Christmas! I'll be making this a regular feature so if you have any suggestions for another Wednesday Wishlist theme just leave a comment letting me know!
x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig