Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Ready to Pop! | DIY

Helloooooo! How fun is this popcorn?! On Sunday I hosted a baby shower for one of my best friends and I just wanted to share this incredibly cool idea I got from my Pinterest board (executed expertly by my darling friend Sophie).


We had them on a table in the entryway for the guest to take home as little party favours. It was my first time attending/hosting a baby shower and it was so much fun!
We played games, STUFFED our faces (we slightly over-compensated on food) and reminisced about old times. We'd been planning the shower for a few months now so I had pinned lots of baby shower ideas to this Pinterest board. I'll leave it up in case it comes in handy for any of you!

I had intended to make the baby blue macaroons on here and ran around like a headless chicken trying to find blue food dye  (Tesco had sold out) but I didn't get time to make them in the end - typical! I still have all of the ingredients so I will make them anyway soon and post the recipe here on my blog. Perhaps I'll do green and red ones for Christmas? I also hosted a 'cakes day' recently and have two cake recipes ready to share with you so be sure to check back for those soon. Anyway, there are lots of cool ideas on the Pinterest board from decor and food to games and gifts - enjoy! 

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig