Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 7 March 2013

Missing my pink pony!

Hello guys! This bright outfit has definitely helped my mood :D That and haribos hehe (I love those little things!). It's still drizzling a bit and is quite grey and yucky outside so hopefully I brightened someone's day! I like this outfit for wearing to Uni because I think the shirt smartens up the boots without making the look too fussy or stuffy. In the end I think the whole look has a down-to-earth yet polished jockey/farmer/English country girl theme!

Welly Boots: by Hunter from Asos.com
Shirt: by Splash Fashions (bought on holiday)
Watch: Michael Kors MK5055
Everything else is from past seasons, sorryyyyyy!






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig