Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

I'm B-B-B-Back!

Hi guys! Really sorry I didn't get a post up yesterday. I wrote one and took photos but when I tried to import them from my camera iPhoto was not playing ball. It was just a breakfast post, I spent the entire day inside doing university work so you didn't miss out on any outfit shots!

Today I braved the freezing cold and met someone to shoot some outfit pictures which was pretty cool as she has a DSLR camera so the quality should be great! I'll post them as soon as she sends them over to me. This shoot was soooo cold like as cold as the one I did in the snow but I really like the outfit so I think it'll be worth it ;). In the meantime here is a sneak peek!




This is my "I'm freezing!" face!
I gotta go run around and tidy my flat now then head out to a lecture and then back again for another night of uni work. Fun fun fun...Catch u later!

Don't forget to follow me posts any of the links to the left ;)

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig