Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Black and Blue...

Hi guys! This is what I'm wearing today! I had a class and then I have work this afternoon (I work at two clothing stores) so I wanted to be comfy and warm because work is always freezing! Having said that it's actually not that cold today so I can finally wear my leather jacket instead of my huge fur coat - yay! Hope you like it! Don't forget to follow me for more posts like this!

Boots: by FFP
Leggings: from Quiz
Watch: by Michael Kors style no MK5055
Everything else is pretty old so there's no point me saying where I got it as they no longer have it but some of my favourite places to shop this type of look are misguided.co.uk and H&M!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig