Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Lovin' Lilac!

Hey guys! I got so carried away reading other blogs this evening I forgot to update my own lol! It's so inspirational flicking through other bloggers' cute outfit photos. I'm working really hard to amp up my blog with cool outfit photos and interesting life posts so thank YOU so much for reading it!

Now for a post of my own!... Tonight I'm talking about my favourite pick-me-up - pretty nail polish :). I'm loving my new ones from Barry M. I've been staring at my nails non-stop since I did them on Friday night :). We had sweets at the work event yesterday and I realised they matched my nails!


I've been on the hunt for a cute pastel colour for ages and I've finally found one!

The purple is called Berry Ice Cream and the other is Pink Sapphire Glitter. Yup, I'm still rockin' the old glitter ring finger!


I love chunky glitter and this one is extra cool as it also has iridescent glitter strips in it as well as the chunks and regular glitter. My only gripe is I wish they put more actual glitter in the polish so it's more concentrated and even more sparkly on the nail - it took a couple of coats just to get this much... Apart from that I love Barry M! The formulation is excellent, the range is brilliant and the prices are rather great! I want mint and pastel pink next!!!

Don't forget to follow this blog using any of the links to the left! ;)

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig