Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Saturday, 9 March 2013

Would you go to prom with me?

Hi guys, this is what I've been wearing at work today! We decided to throw a prom sale event and get dressed up and put balloons everywhere, and there's sweets. I think I've eaten more sweets than I've handed out lol. It's working though as people keep trying on the dresses we're wearing. Sometimes a hanger doesn't do an item justice. You need to see how it fits on the body. Three people have bought the navy dress so far. I looove it, it's so classy yet sexy and flattering. I've only just put the coral one on so we'll see how many I sell by 7!

Don't forget to follow my blog using any of the links to the left! ;)

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig