Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

I have this fantasy...

Helloooo! Do you remember this post where I was trying to decide which present to have for Valentines Day. Well I finally decided and here it is!!!


I went with the Britney Spears Fantasy perfume in the end as since I made that post my lovely friend Amber is sending me The Balm Nude Tude palette which is similar to the Urban Decay Naked 2 so I may not need want both.

I'm sure I'll end up buying more Inglot eyeshadows whether or not I have a gift card and I think gifts should be about getting someone something they wouldn't otherwise get and as much as I adore this perfume, it somehow never quite makes it to the top of my To Buy list - that space is constantly reserved for clothes nowadays! - soooo it's been so great to receive this as a gift!

My lovely boyfriend went ahead and got the set with the perfume and the 'body souffle' (weird name huh?!) so I can pamper myself on special occasions and use both together. Like I said it's been a looong time since I've had a bottle of this and when I spritzed it on my boyfriend said it reminds him of when we first started dating nearly three years ago now - how cute! 
Don't forget to follow this blog using any of the links to the left!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig