Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 15 June 2014

Down by The River...

Outfit of the Day by Jade Mercedes Fraser at Jade With Envy

 As promised, here is the full set of these outfit pictures. Details and a closer look after the jump!

My boyfriend and I were just out for a walk one Sunday when we stumbled upon this quaint little river bank right by where we live. I say stumbled up, we had to climb over a locked gate to get down to the river (thank god I was wearing leggings) but it was well worth the effort. It's such a beautiful and peaceful place and the perfect backdrop for outfit photos…

Outfit of the Day by Jade Mercedes Fraser at Jade With Envy
Outfit of the Day by Jade Mercedes Fraser at Jade With Envy
Coat: Mint Velvet, Jumper: River Island, Necklace and Rings: H&M
I am obsessed with coats with huge lapels. In fact, I literally cannot remember the last time I got a coat without them. I especially love this style of coat with the zip off to the side so the coat wraps around you allowing the large lapels to overlap too. I'm into anything asymmetric, it just adds stylistic flair.

Outfit of the Day by Jade Mercedes Fraser at Jade With Envy
Bag: New Look

Outfit of the Day by Jade Mercedes Fraser at Jade With Envy
Shoes: Deichmann

Outfit of the Day by Jade Mercedes Fraser at Jade With Envy
Rings: H&M

I'm also equally obsessed with knuckle rings. I just think they're so damn cool. I can't lie though I did find these really irritating to wear! I just felt like they were constantly going to fall off because they weren't far enough down my finger. Not all of them were designed as knuckle rings so that's probably part of the problem - proper knuckle rings should really be really thin and bendy so that you can squeeze them and mould them to you finger so they don't fall off. I saw some beautiful, thin rings at Spitafields Market last time I was there so I'll probably return this summer and get more.

Outfit of the Day by Jade Mercedes Fraser at Jade With Envy

I went for my usual bronzy/soft brown eye makeup with a smoky edge and a neutral face - otherwise know as my lazy everyday makeup. I really dislike my lack of eyelashes! They're so incredibly short I always feel like my face looks sooo plain if I'm not wearing much eye makeup and when I am, my eyes always look unfinished because my lashes are so tiny! I picked up some individual lashes this week though so I'm going to give them a try. I'll, of course, let you know what I think! 

Outfit of the Day by Jade Mercedes Fraser at Jade With Envy

Outfit of the Day by Jade Mercedes Fraser at Jade With Envy

 I love peaceful little pockets of nature like this. I could sit, stare and daydream forever. I will keep sharing these new places with you as and when I find them… Until next time!

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Mint Velvet do amazing jackets and coats. Thank you so much for stopping by :). Love your pants posts on your blog, all of your looks are so unique and stylish! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sophia! I love you blog, your outfits are so sophisticated and chic :). Thank you so much for checking out my blog! x

      Delete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig