Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 20 June 2014

OOTD 19.06.14

Hi everyone, happy Friday!

As promised here is yesterday's OOTD post. By the time I'd taken this and yesterday's makeup pictures and written my new camera post I didn't have time to edit this yesterday so sorry it's late! Today I'm going straight out for drinks after work so I won't get to film an outfit video but I'm sure I'll repeat this look again so don't worry! Anway, here is yesterday's outfit - I hope you enjoy! Remember to watch in HD for best quality!

If you'd like a closer look at my makeup with product details check out yesterday's makeup post here.



P.S. I'm writing this on a work computer on my lunch break and every is looking a lil' odd on this ancient contraption so sorry if there are any formatting errors. I'll edit them tonight when I get in.



If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely video.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sophia! Sorry this reply is so late I think my blogger comments were broken for a while. Thank you so much for reading! :) xx

      Delete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig