Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 26 June 2014

Outfit of the Day - 50 Shades of Grey OOTD

Hello All! So, this was my outfit yesterdayyyy. I mention in the video that I was at Shoreditch House which is a working lounge/pool bar/restaurant in London. The fashion company I work for have a membership so I go there every now and then for creative meetings which is always a lot of fun as I love being around all of the trendy London crowd. A lot of celebrities go there for meetings too which is pretty cool. I was once waiting for a lift and, when it came down, Tinie Tempah got out of it. Ahhhh! Anyway, the vibe in there is very stylish as you can imagine but also really laid back so this is what I wore… 




If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

2 comments

  1. I certainly agree! i have a tendency to dote on mine a little too much though. Took it out with me today - 26 degrees, definitely not necessary!! Thank you so much for checking out my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig