Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 6 June 2014

I Go Nuts For Doughnuts!


Today is official Doughnut Day so I thought I'd share my doughnut charms in celebration! I actually forgot how adorable the Made by Jade food charms are (if I do say so myself!). I'm going to make a pair of earrings to match these. They'll be super adorable! You can shop my full range of jewellery in my online store madebyjade.co.uk. I ship worldwide! I'm also going to add all of my pieces to Etsy and maybe even eBay tomorrow - I can't wait!!! 

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig