Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 5 June 2014

Today's Outfit: Leopard Lovin'

Whenever I have a meeting at Shoreditch House I like to dress up a bit as it's generally quite stylish people who go there so I like to dress the part! 


More outfit pictures after the jump -->>

I love dressing up whenever I'm in central London if I can, especially around the Shoreditch area (provided I'm not working on a photo shoot where I need to be able to run around). It's a super-trendy area so is always full of super stylish people working in creative jobs like fashion, entertainment and marketing. I never fail to leave that side of London feeling inspired in so many ways included with my personal style. Today, for instance, I saw was a woman wearing Nike Free Runs with a maxi skirt and a tee shirt whilst sporting a canvas tote bag and a top knot. It shouldn't have worked but it somehow did on her… London fashion rocks!


I've been delving into my nail polish collection recently and I re-discovered this silver colour by Rimmel. It's the prettiest metallic shade I've ever used and it goes on like a dream. I'll take a better shot of it tomorrow and post it here so you can see. Anyway, I decided it'd be fun to do a mixed metallics look and pair the silver nail polish with my gold every day essentials for a change and I really like how they look together. 


Coat: Mint Velvet, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: The Current Custom
I had minimal makeup on today because a) I didn't have enough time to do a full face and b) I just didn't feel like it. I'm quite proud that, even though I adore the artistry of beautiful makeup, there are often occasions where I can be happy enough with my face as it is to appreciate a low-key look. I opt for this 50% of the time. Sadly I'm not cool enough to want to go completely au natural, but I am a huge fan of the 'no-make up' makeup look. As pretty as red lips and colourful eyeshadows can be my favourite look on anyone is always a natural look that accentuates their natural beauty instead of obscuring it. Colour and lashes and all that jazz are fun from time to time, I just don't want to get dependent on them so I opt for the natural look at least 3 times a week. And, of course, there's the fact that I'm lazy and can't get up early unless I have to so the fact that this is quicker is also a huge incentive!

Shoes: New Look, Bag: H&M
Before this week I hadn't worn heels to work in… gosh, it must be at least three months or more now. I've been wanting to for ages but I just haven't had the energy and motivation to put together any outfits worthy of heels however on Sunday I cleaned out my wardrobe and it's given me the push I needed.

New Look do the best shoes on the high street - hands down. They have an absolutely humungous range and they're all really stylish and, thank goodness, really really affordable. These were only £19.99 and I love love love them. I'm so obsessed with the strappy sandals trend. So stylish - god bless 90s fashion. I can never see a pair without thinking of Jennifer Aniston. They're all she wears on the red carpet and she always looks ridiculously sexy. The only downside is I find that with strappy heels my feet tend to sled forward in them casing the straps to dig into my foot and cut off the circulation to my toes. I think it can easily be solved with so gel pads to stop feet from slipping - I just need to finally remember to get some! These are last season's but they have loads of beautiful heels in for spring/summer.

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig