Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 5 February 2015

Barcelona Beauty & Fashion Haul! | YouTube Video

Hello! Following on from yesterday's post showing what I got up to on my holiday in Barcelona, here is a haul video showing you everything I bought on that fateful day when I was left alone in the Diagonal Mar shopping mall. I also picked up a few things in the airport. I love duty free shopping, a) because it's usually cheaper but also because b) when I used to go the airport as a little girl I would admire all of the glamorous, wealthy women shopping the designer goodies and looking painfully chic in their immaculate clothes and beautiful designer bags with perfectly coifed hair, expensive perfume wafting as they swanned by before they boarded a flight to somewhere exotic and exciting.



So now that I am older and (sometimes) have money of my own to spend it feels kind of cool to be able to join them and treat myself to a little something. Watch on to see what I got and, if you like my video, please remember to take a second to give it a thumbs up and perhaps even subscribe to my channel here so you never miss a video!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin


Share:

1 comment

  1. Love this! I wish we had Sephora in the UK too, I wonder where they all went?!
    By the way I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, pop by my page if you want to join in, the rules and questions are on my latest post! xo
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig