Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 9 February 2015

DIY Gift Ideas! | YouTube Video

Well you know the saying - better late than never! In all the madness of Christmas I forgot to post this video showing the gifts I gave to my immediate family this year. With Valentine's Day just around the corner you can use it for inspiration for some great handmade V-Day gifts.



Handmade gifts are extra thoughtful (and extra affordable waheyyy!) meaning my money could go further for each person. From delicious food and fun drinks to handmade homeware, watch on to see all the goodies I made! Remember to watch in HD by clicking the cog for the best quality. Also, if you like my videos you can subscribe to my YouTube channel for free here so that you never miss one!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

2 comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nessa, I'm so glad that you like my blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig