Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 8 February 2015

Valentine's Day Pink Heart Macaroons | YouTube Video

I've been spending the morning procrastinating and watching Baking Made Easy with my new favourite chef, Lorraine Pascale, and it reminded me that I wanted to post this baking video here on my blog for you. These easy, pink, heart-shaped macaroons I made are the perfect thoughtful and tasty Valentine's Day treat!



 Mine are filled with Nutella but you can fill yours with whichever tasty surprise you want, jam, cream, white chocolate spread, peanut butter... whatever takes your fancy! I even show you where to get some pretty presentation boxes so that they look extra special when you give them to your Valentine. Watch on to see how they're made and remember to watch in HD for the best quality and perhaps thumbs up the video and subscribe for free to my channel here if you want to see more videos like this!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig