Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Valentine's Day E-Vouchers! | MBJ

Great news! - I've added some new goodies to the Made by Jade website in time for Valentine's Day! I now have E-Vouchers here so that you can treat someone special to a Made by Jade shopping spree so they can select their very own goodies in their own time. They come in different denominations so that you can mix and match to get your perfect amount. Just add them to your basket and, after you've completed the checkout, I'll email you a proof of purchase email voucher to send on to your loved one (or save for a rainy day!).

I looove getting gift vouchers as gifts because they mean that you have to spend the money on something fun for yourself whereas if I get money it will undoubtedly go on something sensible and boring like bills! I have actually seriously considered buying them for myself and putting them aside for a time when I might be a bit skint so that I can treat myself without dipping into my bank account.  It'd be a nice pick-me-up when I'm strapped for cash like when you find a tenner hiding in a pocket in your bag - score! 

Have a browse here on Made by Jade at all of our beautiful goodies, handmade by yours truly! From luxury leather bracelets and dog collars inspired by Chanel handbags to fun design-your-own phone cases and faux fur bag charms, there something for every fashion-lover on the site! 

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig