Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 24 December 2012

Early Breakfast, Late Post...

Hello my Christmas bunnies! Late post today as I've been running errands/uploading videos to my channel. I woke up this morning to this lovely spread laid out by mother dearest. Homemade pancakes and bacon - yum! I have been eating like a pig over this holiday period and I'm proud of it - although I must say I'm a little concerned about fitting into my bikini on holiday in a few days...


Still... if I can't fit I'll just have to console myself with more food won't I (teehee!) 




I've no doubt that my New Year's resolutions will include lots of clich├ęs such as going to the gym more, eating better and drinking more water so this is the time to stuff myself stupid! :D

x Jade x


P.S. Don't forget to enter my huge giveaways on my blog and my YouTube channel! Click here to Enter!

If you like my posts you can follow me by clicking 'join this site' on the left!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig