Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

☃ Merry Christmas!! ☃

Well I hope everyone has had a very merry christmas :) I certainly have. All I've done today is eat sleep and watch films, it's been great! 

We had traditional English Christmas dinner with some added West Indian extras ;)
 And surprisingly I actually managed to stop eating before I felt too sick for once so I'm very proud and happy! Tomorrow I fly out to Oman for a little sunny break and then I'll be back for a New Years Eve party. Very exciting times for me! 

But now I'm going to spend the rest of my time with my family and finish watching this film, one with Nicholas Cage and John Travolta, I don't know the name but it's fairly interesting so far... Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! 

x Jade x


Don't forget to enter my huge giveaways on my blog and my YouTube channel! Click here to Enter!

If you like my posts you can follow me by clicking 'join this site' on the left!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig