Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 24 December 2012

Little Bow Peep...

Dontcha just love the back of this top? I  wanted to wear something festive for Christmas Eve but not too dressy as it's not actually Christmas yet and I had some errands to run so I settled on this. It was my mother's but she gave it to me recently. 



I love tops with cut out backs and I love bows annnnd I'm loving sequins and sparkle for the holidays so this top ticks all the boxes!

I also love that the back strap is wide enough that I can still wear a bra without it being on show, makes everything a whole lot easier!



Awkward pose! Haha, I think it's really pretty in the front too, the perfect top for dinner with friends or a cosy date night in.

P.S. Don't forget to enter my huge giveaways on my blog and my YouTube channel! Click here to Enter!

x Jade x
If you like my posts you can follow me by clicking 'join this site' on the left!
Share:

2 comments

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig