Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 23 December 2012

Shimmy Shimmy!

I got this sparkletastic bra as an early Christmas gift and I LOVE it! I've been seeing it everywhere in H&M adverts (and complaining that I want one!) and low and behold a special someone got it for me!


Although at first sight it may strike you as tacky-looking it's actually really pretty and quite subtle under a sheer chiffon blouse, you know the kind that you can sort of see through - I'll make sure to show you how I wear it with some outfit photos! It's also a 'super push up' bra which is nice as it's very flattering (wink-wink!) It sparkles iridescently in the light which makes it super festive so I'll definitely be wearing it over the holiday period - expect to see this in many outfit videos/photos!

Edit: I've now put up an Outfit of The Day video up so you can see how I wear this here!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig