Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Saturday, 22 December 2012

❄ Festive Nails ❄ | Nails

Hi Guys! Do you like these festive nails I did? I'm quite proud as I'm usually an utter failure when it comes to nail art but I think that these turned out okay :). I've mentioned before that I loooove having painted nails, whatever mood I'm in it always makes me feel more polished and put together :).


I'm going to try to keep these chip-free until Boxing Day and then I'll switch to something bright and beachy for my holiday! I copied the reindeer an image on Google which is from a blog called Olivia Writes. She does such pretty nail looks, check her out! I'm off out to show off my nails for the night. I may do an outfit of the day video if I can just decide what to wear!!!....

P.S. Don't forget to enter my huge giveaways on my blog and my YouTube channel! Click here to Enter!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig