Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 23 December 2012

♫ Oh Christmas Tree... Oh Christmas Tree... ❄

Haha I thought I'd come on here and share with you my pathetic little Christmas tree. It was fifteen pounds from Argos and of course it looks nothing like the picture on the box! Still it's my first tree in my own place (with my boyfriend) so I love it <3 




I was smart and stocked up on ornaments last January in the sales when they were super cheap so it was really exciting to finally get to put them up along with the new ones we bought from the Christmas markets in Cologne. I love it! We also went for coloured lights and pretty pink and purple baubles this year which I think looks really nice. There is something so pretty and soothing about Christmas lights.

Since we are both going home to out parents' for Christmas we had early Christmas together (although I've had so much uni work we didn't really get much down time :( ) but we did find time to make a super yummy Christmas dinner - twice!



If you want a proper look at my tree I've filmed a 'Christmas Tree Tour' video which will be up on my YouTube channel this weekend so make sure you go and subscribe to see that!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig