Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Saturday, 22 December 2012

All Work and No Play | Life

Hello dolls. I'm so sorry for the long-time-no-post. The below picture pretty much illustrates my life for the past few weeks. My workload between my jobs and uni has been a nightmare but all my assignments are in now and it's christmas in 3 DAYS!! And then I'm looking forward to a New Year new start :) how about you???

Library books, snacks and lots and lots of coffee (in my Cologne Christmas market mug no less!) !!! 

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig