Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

My Everday Makeup | Makeup

Helloooo, here's a sneak peek of my everyday makeup. A lot of the names have rubbed off the products but can you guess which products there are? I'll do a full video of my makeup routine on my YouTube channel soon!




It looks like a lot but it only takes me five minutes do my makeup on a daily basis as I prefer to get every extra second of sleep that I can! I should have done the five minute makeup challenge when it was going around... Maybe I'll still do it yet!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' (below) or by using any of the easy links above/ in the right sidebar!

Follow on Bloglovin




Share:

2 comments

  1. your eyeshadow palette is elf.
    eos lip balm
    is the other lipstick revlon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Myreen, haha yes all correct! You're so good at this!!

      Delete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig