Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 6 January 2014

✧ Bling Bling ✧

Hello! Isn't this necklace beautiful? I picked it up a few weeks ago from River Island when I was Christmas shopping in London - who says you can't Christmas shop for yourself too? ;). I just checked and unfortunately it's not online but I'm sure it's still in stores as I got it so recently and who knows, it might even be in the sale now!


I wore this oufit on Sunday with my pink Hunter wellies when it was p***ing it down as it has done pretty much every day for the last week or so. Speaking of which, I got caught in such a romance-movie-climax style downpour earlier it was ridiculous! I also happened to have a Primark bag (expect a haul video on my YouTube channel this week) with me and we all know that those are totally useless in the rain so that was fun... I didn't mind too much though because I was on a high from just having been to, bah-bah-bahhhh… the gym! Yup! I went, I made it and it was really good - I'm so proud!!! I'm going to try to make it a regular thing and go every day after work but as I said yesterday, baby steps! 

Anyway, I shall put the rest of the outfit pictures up tomorrow so check back!

Night night xx

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig