Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 20 January 2014

Seeing Red

Hello there! I bring you this weekend's outfit pictures. My strappy heels have been calling out to me from their designated post under my coffee table (I have filled my shoe rack and am moving onto other spaces, don't judge me!) so I decided to dust them off (literally) and brave the cold in them on Sunday. This is what I looked like:

I think I've said here on my blog before that I'm a sucker for going all 'match match' so I couldn't resist the opportunity to pull out my red strap top and matching lipstick.

Coat: Mint Velvet
I also couldn't wait to break out my new white cocoon, it's gorgeous! (And super warm!)

Bag: H&M



Trousers: H&M // Shoes: Primark
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse // Lipstick: MAC's Russian Red // Necklace: H&M
I've learned that if I'm going to wear red lipstick I have to wear neutral/no eyeshadows as otherwise it just overwhelms my face and I end up looking rather clownish! I don't mind though, it's much quicker to get ready!

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig