Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Neon baby!

Hello, I bring you this weekend's (very bright) outfit pictures!


I took too long to get dresses on Saturday and we managed to head out just as it started to rain (go me :| ) and Sunday it rained/stormed all day, so unfortunately there wasn't time to take very many pictures and they're all quite similar - sorry about that!


I'm really irritated because this top has a really pretty cut-out back that I wanted to show you but the rain had other ideas... Not to worry, another excuse to style this top again :). Although perhaps in summer! With denim high-cut, acid wash shorts and some (new!) white Nikes. Yes, I think that'd be good!


It's a very bright look but really fun too, especially for going out at night like to an event for instance. I've also just remember that I did a YouTube video a while back all about ways to pull off neon colours if you want to give them a go but are a bit unsure how. Click here to check it out! 


Well, that's all for now folks! I've been perusing some high street sites and magazines and have seen lots of pretty things that I can't wait to share with you, so expect some edits coming soon, but right now I must sleeeep. Last night I went to bed too late and, of course, failed to get up for the gym this morning but tomorrow I will not be beaten! Wish me luck!

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig