Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

♫ Lavender's Blue Dilly Dilly… ♫

Hola! I'm sure I must have mentioned before how much I love having my nails nicely painted. It just makes me feel 100% more put-together and stylish. 


This lavender shade is just a cheap non-branded one I picked up from a market for 99p. Sure, it's fun to buy fancy nail polish brands like OPI and Essie but to be honest I usually actually prefer cheaper nail polishes as they're often thinner and therefore tend to a) go on smoother b) dry quicker and c) last longer imo. I do love the names of OPI's nail polishes though and sometimes it's fun to indulge but it's nice to know that I can pick up a just as good (if not better) polish for 99p and still have nice nails when I'm watching the pennies!

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig