Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 23 January 2014

Giving it the Boot...

Hello hello! I've been wanting some new boots for a while now so I went on the hunt in New Look today because I've recently realised that they have developed quite the shoe section. Seriously, if you haven't been there in a while and you're looking for some affordable shoes I really recommend that you check it out. Their shoe sections now take up like one third of the store and they have a million styles all at really affordable prices. The average pair is about £25 I would say, not bad at all!

New Look Boots 

I initially wanted some flat boots to wear to work when I don't feel like wearing these ones I bought from New Look a few months ago. I still love them but sometimes I just need to give my feet a break, especially if I'm running around on a photo shoot that day. I have another old pair of flat boots but they're looking a little worse-for-wear so I have a fun DIY project planned to spruce them up so watch this space! In the meantime, I'm on the market for a new pair.

 Anyway, inevitably I got distracted by all of the heeled boots too so I snapped my favourites to share with you. A lot of them are available here on the New Look website as well as online. They're in order of preference with my very favourite being the top left ones. I love them! Thinking practically I'm leaning towards the top right pair. They'd look really cute with boyfriend jeans, a slogan t-shirt and a tartan shirt tied around the waist. Decisions, decisions… whatever I get, you can bet I'll keep you posted! ;)

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig