Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Stuck in the Mud!

This is what my shoes looked like after taking outfit pictures for in what I thought was frozen grass but what turned out to be straight up mud yesterday. The things we do for fashion! I scrubbed them afterwards, I couldn't tell if I got it all off because they were wet and right now I'm too scared to go and check. They're my babies!!! Anyway, I hope that you think that the pictures from yesterday's outfit post were worth it! ;)

Shoes: Primark (yes I know they're only Primark but still shoes are shoes!)

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig