Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

To the Max...


Tehehe :) Father Christmas brought me some Air Max 90s for Christmas! :D. He ordered them online (he's very techy dontcha know) so they took a little while to arrive but they are finally here and I love, love, LOVE themmm!!!! 

Air Max 90 (Style/Color: Anthracite/Metallic Silver/Black)


They were actually really difficult to find in my size. I think because they're trending again they're selling out everywhere - including the Nike store :/. Yeah… don't even get me started. Anyway, Father Christmas ended up ordering these here at Footlocker.com. I think they're actually a men's colour-way but these are the ones in my size that I liked the best and having had them for a few days now I can confirm that it was the right choice!

I know I said here that I wanted a fun, bright pair but when it came down to it as I was looking in all different the shops I realised that (since they're so damn expensive!) it'd be more sensible for me to get a neutral colour pair since black is my go-to outfit base colour - especially if I'm getting dressed in a hurry for work! I seem to have accumulated a lot of monochrome pieces in my wardrobe last year so they've been really easy (and fun!) to pair with different outfits. If I was ever lucky enough to get another pair I think I'd definitely go for something light, bright and fun like these colours I mentioned in my post. Maybe the blue or pink pair - love those!

I took some outfit pictures with these trainers which I will post tomorrow as soon as I've had a chance to go through them!

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig