Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

I Did It!!! OOTD #1

And here it is! My first Outfit of the Day (OOTD) video of 2014 :). It's not the most exciting outfit - as I said in my last post I tend to dress up more at the beginning of the week and we all know what happened there… Anyway, it'll do, I'm just so damn happy that it worked out!!!



Thank you so much for stopping by and (hopefully) watching the video! If you like the video you can subscribe (for free) to my YouTube channel so that you get alerts on my new videos. I also do giveaways and other fun types of videos on there. To join the club just click here and hit the red subscribe button at the top right!

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig